How to Output a Support Log
There are two logs produced by Easier365. One is available in the Options screen and is a simple log. The second is a verbose log and is available by following these instructions.
For the technical: Launch the Command Prompt and navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Digilink Limited\Easier365 and type “Revelation4.exe /l” without the quotes.
An easier way:
- Exit Easier365
- Browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\Digilink Limited\Easier365.
- Right-click and hold Revelation4.exe and drag to the desktop and choose “Create Shortcuts here”
- Right click the shortcut and choose ‘Properties’.
- See image – to the right of the last quote in Target, add the following – ” /l” (without the quotes and that’s an ‘l’ as in logging)
- Click Apply and OK
- Double click the shortcut to start Easier365
- In ‘Documents’ folder you will find the log- “Revelation_log.txt”. Right-click this file, “Send to a Compressed (zipped) Folder” and email the zip to support.
- To stop the logging Exit Easier365 and start again normally.
- Note: We don’t recommend you keep logging on all the time. It will get very large indeed and eventually slow the process down.
This page covers a frequently asked question regarding this version of the software.
It’s difficult to keep the section short yet be comprehensive so if you don’t find the answer to your question here please do just ping us an email. We’d be happy to send you an answer to your question. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for sales or technical questions.