Digilink One. How do I…….answered.
How do I uninstall the software? Hopefully that’s because you are moving on to a new computer but the process is simple as follows:
- Navigate to the application install directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Digilink Limited\Digilink One.
- Right-Click on Uninstall.exe and select ‘Run as Administrator’. The program will run in a Command prompt window. Click on any key in the Command window.
- Go to Windows Settings > Apps and Features and uninstall “Digilink-One”
That’s all you need to do programmatically but if you want to remove all traces:
- Navigate to C:\Users\<Your user name>\AppData\Local\Digilink Ltd\ and delete the folders called “DigilinkOne” and “Cache”.
- In the Start menu type “Regedit” and after starting the application, navigate to and delete the following key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Digilink Ltd\Browser
This page covers a infrequently asked question regarding this version of the software.
It’s difficult to keep the section short yet be comprehensive so if you don’t find the answer to your question here please do just ping us an email. We’d be happy to send you an answer to your question. Email us at email@example.com for sales or technical questions.